Welcome to Club Brugge! Our contact details are: Club Brugge NV, Herenweg 9, 8300 Knokke-Heist, enterprise number 0460.444.251 (hereinafter referred to as “Club Brugge”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
We understand that your privacy is very important to you and we will do absolutely everything to respect your privacy. Your personal data will only be used by Club Brugge and its affiliates, and will never be disclosed to third parties for commercial purposes without your consent.
3. What data can be processed
Club Brugge collects and processes the following data, as described below.
(i) Identification data Access and login to our Online Services occurs on the basis of information that you enter and that allows us to uniquely identify you from other users, such as your e-mail address and chosen password, or the unique social media account with Facebook or Twitter that you use to log in. During your registration and login, your full name, address, date of birth, language, gender, telephone number and other data can be processed.
(ii) Expressly entered data. When using our Online Services, we also process data explicitly provided by you, either directly to us or through social media profiles and activities that with your approval are linked to our Online Services, such as your user name, personal preferences, interests, purchases, hobbies, photo materials, video materials, comments, posts, networks of friends, participation in surveys and competitions, memberships (of supporters clubs), geographic locations and other data.
(iii) Geographic data. To allow or facilitate certain Online Services, your geographic location can be processed, for example, when you log in to physical locations such as in and around the stadium, in our shopping areas or those of our partners, and when you gain access to our Online Services from abroad.
(iv) Automatically collected data. In addition to the aforementioned data, data can be automatically collected and processed, such as your IP address, geographical location, the type and operating system of your computer or mobile phone, your visit and the time and duration of your visit to pages and components of the Online Services, and other information and statistics regarding use of the Online Services.
(vi) Disclosure to third parties - Your personal data may be passed on to our partners and suppliers, but only to allow the proper operation of our Online Services.
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- to make the general use of our Online Services (ticket shop, club shop, mobile app, offers, promotions …) as safe, easy and user friendly as possible and to optimise the user experience of our Online Services;
- to create content via our Online Services that is relevant to you, and to provide information, promotions, products and services of Club Brugge and of partners of Club Brugge, and to integrate this with other information, promotions, products and services of third parties;
- to process it for the purpose of advertising, marketing and direct marketing in the service of commercial and promotional events, products and services of Club Brugge and of partners and suppliers of Club Brugge;
5. Right to access and correction
You have the right at all times to inspect and correct your personal data. To this end, you can submit a request via email@example.com or by mail to Club Brugge NV, Olympialaan 72, 8200 Bruges.
7. General Terms and Conditions, and Online Sales Conditions